My stories as a Sister Missionary serving in Mongolia.
Write me!
Email Address: amy.royal@myldsmail.net
Sister Amy Royal
5th Fl, LDS Church Bldg, Tokyo Stree 6
Bayanzurkh District, 1st Khoroo
Ulaanbaantar
13381
Mongolia

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Packages and M&Ms

April 26, 2015

Dear Family and Friends.

 I GOT THE PACKAGE!!!!!! Can you believe it? I can’t. The APs called me on Friday night and told me that I got a huge package and I just burst into tears. haha I thought it was a joke because you guys just said you sent it. But, sure enough it was! It took only 10 days to get here... can you believe it?? PS, I love all the clothes in it. M comp. and I had a little fashion show on Saturday night and on Sunday, I changed twice half way through the day because I had too many cute things to wear! haha.I forgot how much  I love clothes. I’ve gotten so lazy on my mission. I usually wear the same thing or a variation of the same thing everyday. I’ve been wearing little Mittinator shirt to bed every night and am wearing it right now actually! haha. I feel kinda close to you in a way :) Thank you so much for all the wonderful things you gave me. I am so blessed. I’ve already started giving out all my chocolates and Jesus pictures. Everyone loves them :)

I am so so so happy that you got to hang out with Dani. That girl is one of my best friends. Did you end up taking her out to lunch?? I hope so. And if you did, did you pretend like she was me for a little bit?? I hope so :)

So this week I have seen soooo many blessings. Did you get a picture texted to you this week???? We have an American family in our ward, the Hills. They are here on a 2-year contract for work and they are wonderful. They invited us to come to their house for dinner and I felt so blessed. They are so willing to help us. They asked us if we needed anything and I just knew it wasn’t just an empty question, I knew they really meant it. Then, at dinner, they gave us a HUGE bag of peanut M&Ms. They were all a little surprised when I was brought to tears (let be honest, who cries over m&ms... haha.) But little did they know, for the past week, I had been planning and saving to buy myself that same bag of m&ms in the near future. I was really craving them, but our missionary budget just doesn’t allow stuff like that. So, each day, I would write it in my planner and each night, I would cross it out, knowing it wasn’t a very smart decision. So, yeah. I cried over peanut m&ms. But it wasn’t just candy at that point. It was a true blessing. A little tender mercy sent through some truly wonderful people. Mom, if you ever get the chance, please find and be friends with Laurie Hill in Mongolia. She is wonderful.

Also, this week, I got a package! Mom, i was so happy. Thank you so much for all the wonderful things you gave me. I am so blessed to have you as a mom :) ive already started giving out all my chocolates and Jesus pictures. Everyone loves them :)

I am so happy and blessed to be here in Mongolia and to be part of my wonderful family. I love you! Have a good week :)







Love,  Sister Amy Royalth

No comments:

Post a Comment